We are delighted to announce that the new clubhouse is open to members and guests.
We are still finalising the fit-out, this along with ongoing Covid-19 measures, mean there are still some restrictions in place. Please read on for more information.
- We are currently only open to members and their guests. This gives us time to make sure all services are working before we open to the public. It also offers members exclusive access to familiarise themselves with the new facilities.
- You will be able to access the changing rooms, showers and toilets. All other areas are still in progress; we will let you know when they will be open as soon as we can.
- While building work is continuing, please access the new clubhouse by following the path to the right of the building and enter through the double doors facing the third tee. This will be signposted
- You are required to wear a facemask in all areas of the clubhouse.
The Clubhouse lounge bar is now also open to members and guests.
A catering service is available as per the hours noted below:
* Thursday 11am-2.30pm
* Friday 11am-8pm
* Saturday 11am-8pm
* Sunday 11am-6pm
Reservations for food are highly recommended. Call 0131 663 9317 option 3 or email:
- Please sign in for track and trace purposes.
- You are still required to wear a facemask when not seated.